Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Battle Scars

This weekend, while helping my daughter at the Art Walk, I had a bit of a tumble while crossing Gateway Blvd on the Saturday, landing on both my knees.  It wasn't even on asphalt; it was on a strip of concrete bordering the crosswalk.  The bruises didn't show up until yesterday, and was far more extensive than I expected!

Then I got asked for photos. *L*

So here are a couple of photos of my hairy, scarred up legs to brighten your day. ;-)  The left knee has a lot more bruising just inside the kneecap (that's the one I landed on harder), but the bruising extends well down the front of my leg and around the side to where my hand is in the photo.  My right knee isn't as bad, but the bruising also bloomed well down the leg. 

My daughter feels so guilty.

No comments: