Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Free pattern now up

Well, I really need to get to bed, but before I do, I have a couple of links to share.

First, I've just posted a new lens on Squidoo with a free pattern for the ornaments I made for the Christmas Market my daughter and I just took part in.




Click here for the pattern.  Permission is given to use the pattern to make and sell these yourself, with credit given to Get Crafting! but not to sell the pattern as your own. 

Though I have written about our tradition of hand made decorations for our tree here before, I've put it all together in another Squidoo lens as well, which you can visit by clicking here.



I still have to make our decorations for this year, too!  I have to finish a custom order first, though, then I will work on them and post a step-by-step when they're done.  Hopefully, I won't be cutting it too close to Christmas day!

No comments: