Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cross linking

I've been working on writing more on Squidoo, and have added a fair number of lenses that are topical to this blog as well.  Here's a list of the various crafting related pages I've got up, as of this date.  I hope you enjoy them, and please feel free to leave any comments, vote on polls, pin them or share them with your friends!

Our 2012 Christmas Tourtiére  - my newest lens.

Hand Made Christmas Traditions - my most popular lens at this time, and winner of Lens of the Day.

Christmas Light Luminaries and Salt Jar Luminaries -  These two are also at the top of the list of my most popular lenses. 

Crochet Covered Christmas Ornaments - another of my most recent lenses.

The Joy of Hooking - this is one of the first lenses I ever made, and still one of my highest ranking lenses.

Twisted Sisters & Company Fibre Mill Tour - this is one that goes back a bit, but has recently seen a surge in popularity.  I have lots of photos and a video of the tour a group of us took of the fibre mill.  If you ever have a chance to visit them in person, I highly recommend it! 

Our Easter Eggs - I would not have expected to see this one climb up the ranks just before Christmas, but for some reason, it has!  I guess people are planning ahead for their Easter crafts already!

Rediscovering Mdm Benoit - does cooking count as crafting?  I think it can!  With 2012 marking the 25th anniversary of Mdm Benoit's death, I was happy to see this one enjoy a leap in popularity towards the end of the year.  More people need to know about Mdm Benoit! ;-)

If you're interested in seeing all my lenses, including the non-crafting ones, this is my Lensmaster Page.

If you are interested in writing for Squidoo (yes, it does pay!), you can join and start right away!  It does take a bit of time and consistent effort, but it has more potential then a lot of other similar sites I've looked at.  It certainly pays more then just blogging! LOL!

No comments: