Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Artsy Folks

We're back from today's Art in the Plaza, and I figured it was about time I did a more thorough post on the artists that have been coming out.  Click on the photos to see larger versions.

 First up, we have artist and musician, elan.


Next up, we've got Jacquie.  Sorry, but I have no email or website address to share.


 Here is Joanne Woytasiak of Lagomorphosis Illustration


Kari Fell was able to join us for one more weekend.


Also joining us is Maxine Fehr of A Thousand Words; Portraits by Maxine.


I was happy to see Deborrah Hughes-Gahr again. 


This photo does not do justice to the gorgeous white on white piece from Joan E. Smith, the Quilt Smith.


And here we have a display from Stage 2 Clothing.


I don't have a business card for the bead crafters below, but I do have an email address for Jack.


If you are interested in hiring a henna artist, you can reach Naz at 587-985-0295


 Of course, there's also my daughter - her display is a lot smaller in this photo, as most of her paintings are hanging at Transcend for the month of September.





No comments: