Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Twisted Sisters

On location at the Twisted Sisters Fiber Mill, checking out the alpacas.

Update: Well, I'm home now, and I've got a whole bunch of photos and some short videos to process.  We had a fantastic time at Twisted Sisters!!  The alpacas were adorable, the tour of the mill fascinating, and it may well have been a good thing that they cannot do debit in their store! *L*  They do take cash and credit card, though.  So many beautiful things!  I was able to get one lovely hank of 50% alpace, 50% merino yarn, and I'm really looking forward to working with it. 

I definitely want to go back, and enthusiastically recommend them to any yarn lovers out there!  Many thanks to Barb of the Wandering Woolies for arranging this field trip. 

Once I've got the photos and video processed, I'll put them online for viewing.

No comments: