Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shimmer skirt

Getting started
Finishing details

So now that the skirt is done, what's my daughter's verdict?

She's quite happy with it!

Shimmer Skirt

There's not front or back with this skirt.  She likes to wear it with the split on one side, as you can see in this view here.

Shimmer Skirt

Here it is again, viewed from behind.  After cropping the pictures down, I actually found myself having a hard time telling front fro back!  I had to look to see which way her feet were facing. *L*

My daughter finds the skirt very comfortable.  The yarn is a touch scratchy because of the metallic thread, but not enough to be an issue.  While worn, she tells me it doesn't feel snug or loose.  In fact, she says it doesn't feel like there's anything there!  I think that's a good thing. LOL

I still have plenty of this yarn left and offered to make a matching to for her, but she declined.

Hmmm... I wonder what I can do with it? :-D

No comments: