Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crochet - sweater bag - legal update

Using the book I mentioned in my previous post, I worked out this bag.

Sweater bag.



[data removed. It appears my descriptions were too ... descriptive, and I've been asked to remove it to protect the author's ideas. Since I can't figure out how to do that without making the whole thing completely cryptic, I've removed the whole thing. If you want to make this bag, the pattern can be found in Crochet that Fits: Shaped fashions without increases or decreases by Mary Jane Hall.]


As worn by my 12 yr old daughter.

My 12 yr old daughter agreed to model the bag for me. As you can see, it's a very generous size. Because of the smaller bulk of the yarn and the hook sizes, it's very open. I wouldn't want to use it as a purse without a lining added in, as small objects will fall through.

Big enough to fit a cat.

However, it fits a cat quite nicely.

She didn't want to come out again, afterwards. *L*

Now that I am comfortable with the technique, I will start on the top for my mother.

No comments: